Myrtle Beach SEO
Serving Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Columbia, SC & Beyond
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) improves a website’s visibility in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEO includes technical site improvements, marketability, usability, and improving search engines’ trust, ultimately improving top & bottom-line revenue and search engine visibility.
SCHEDULE A FRIENDLY FREE CONSULTATION: 843-279-4558
SEO can be a potent tool when implemented correctly. Here are a few of the core benefits to a professional SEO campaign:
- Lower Lead Acquisition Cost
- Improve Bottom & Top-Line Revenue
- Improve Brand Awareness & Reach
- Improve User Experience
An SEO aims to uncover how most search engine users search for a product or service, understand that user’s intent, and optimize the page/site accordingly.
Lower Lead Acquisition Cost (CPA)
Lead Acquisition Cost can differ from one industry to another. For example, a personal injury lawyer in Myrtle Beach can expect to pay a significantly higher cost per acquisition than a bike repair shop in Pawleys Island.
The reason behind this is two-fold. First, Myrtle Beach has a much larger population than Pawleys Island. Because of the population differences, Myrtle Beach has more local competitors than a smaller town like Pawleys Island. Secondly, the lifetime customer value is significantly higher for a personal injury lawyer who might see cases valued in the millions vs. the small bike repair shop who might have a $200 per customer valuation.
Search Engine Optimization, when done correctly, can drastically reduce the average CPA for both the bike shop owner and the personal injury attorney.
To better understand the impact of SEO on CPA, let’s take a more in-depth look into the Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Lawyer.
According to the SEM Rush, the leading research tool for SEO and Online Advertising, the average cost-per-click a personal injury attorney can expect to pay in Google Ads is $63.07. Due to Google’s cost-per-click (CPC) bidding system and various quality score factors, it’s safe to say the average CPC could even be higher, but we will stick with the $63.07 CPC rate for this example.
The keyword Car Accident Lawyer Myrtle Beach has a CPC cost of $115.28!
Next, we’ll need to factor in a website’s expected conversion rate. According to FunnelOverload.com, the average conversion rate across all industries is 2.35%. At 2.35%, a personal injury website that gets 100 visitors can expect two and a half potential customers from that, leaving a CPA cost of $2,520 per lead. Sure, there are ways to get that number down, such as improving the user experience, optimizing your Google Ads campaign to achieve a higher quality score, or targeting less competitive, lower-cost keywords. Ultimately, the most significant reduction in CPA cost will come from an efficiently targeted and executed SEO campaign. Doing both (Google Ads Management) and SEO can result in even lower CPA costs!
SEO Will Improve Bottom & Top-Line Revenue
SEO is a fantastic tool when it comes to improving both the bottom and top-line revenue. SEO will drive significantly more business overtime that costs less and improving overall acquisition cost.
Improve Brand Awareness and Reach
If the average site conversion rate of 2.35% bums you out, fear not! Even if a search engine user doesn’t call you now, the likelihood of them using you in the future improves tenfold. At AAERO, we help our clients become subject experts through content marketing, a component of our professional SEO campaigns. Being the expert in your industry will leave you top of mind when that search engine user future calls for your product or service.
SEO Improves User Experience
You read that right. The common misconception is SEO focuses primarily on search engine results. SEO focuses on the entire search engine users’ journey, including how they find you and their experience after visiting your website.
At AAERO, we help not only drive business to our client’s website, we help make sense of it and ensure we’re maximizing the chances that the potential site visitors convert to a customer.
We accomplish User Experience Success through the following processes
- Underst User Intent: Providing the right solution for the search engine users’ query.
- Optimizing Conversion Funnels: Once you have the attention of a search engine user, you have to make it easy for them to a.) understand the value of your product and service and b.) make it easy for them to purchase or inquire.
- Provide a Desirable Experience: According to Pingdom, 37% of site visitors bounce when your site takes five seconds to load. A slow site leads to a poor user experience. This is one reason Google plans to update its algorithm in May of 2021 to include a factor called Page Experience. At AAERO, we help ensure our client’s website provides an incredible user experience starting with site speed optimization. At AAERO, we aim for every client to have a site speed of two seconds or less on a 3G mobile connection.
The AAERO Difference
At AAERO, we realize that the SEO industry has 1.) a sales experience that includes fancy pitch decks, empty promises that leads to 2.) a lack of transparency, and 3.) an unpleasant customer experience.
Instead of flooding emails and phones with unsolicited spam, we practice what we preach. Most SEO firms have incredibly high turnover. At AAERO, we have clients we’ve worked with for 15 years+!
- AAERO has a small sales team to answer inbound inquires. Due to our retention rate with existing clients, we do not need a sales team to replace client turnover.
- Client Account Managers are so 2020. At AAERO, you work directly with the experts working on your account. Doing this ensures fluid communication and one-call resolution.
- Experience Matters. Many of the SEO Experts at AAERO have been in the SEO business for well over fifteen years. We got into the SEO space well before it became popular. We are known as the SEO Experts for the SEO Experts.
- Revenue Matters. SEO is only as good as the revenue it generates. At AAERO, we’re SEO-focused ‘rainmakers,’ with one thing in mind; drastically improving our client’s bottom and top-line revenue.
Are you ready to discover the SEO difference at AAERO? We’d be happy to talk to you. Here’s what you can expect when you reach out to us at AAERO.
- We Educate First: We will tell you what you need to know rather than what we think you want to hear.
- We’re not cheesy high-pressure salespeople. When you call us, you will talk to an SEO Expert, not a salesperson who cares about your success whether you partner with AAERO or another provider.
Call us today at 843-279-4558
What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” In simple terms, it means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility for relevant searches. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
How much does SEO Cost?
First, SEO isn’t a cost – it’s an investment. SEO fees vary from site to site and are based on a lot of factors, including competition, target market, industry, etc. At AAERO, we offer two SEO programs.
SEO Program 1: Flate Rate Mo. Retainer
Every website and business goals are a little bit different. At AAERO, we evaluate your competition, where your website is, and where you need to be and propose a flat-rate monthly fee designed to get you to where you need to be!
SEO Program 2: Performance-Based Retainer
Our Performance-Based Retainer allows you to get into a professional SEO campaign at an approachable entry point. The overall monthly investment is variable depending on which targeted keywords rank where. For example, you might get in for only a few hundred dollars per month, and your monthly commitment will only go up once we achieve various placements for targeted keywords. (1st page, top 5, top 3, #1 etc).
How long does SEO take?
SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. While we’ve seen many SEO campaigns gain good momentum within weeks of engaging, expect meaningful results to kick in around the 4 to 6 months. Good SEO takes time, but it’s worth the wait!
Do I have to pay for SEO monthly?
Yes, SEO, when done right, requires an on-going commitment. While we do not have contracts, it’s always recommended to plan for the long haul. If we’re making you a lot of money, why not?
Does AAERO have SEO Contracts?
No, all of our services are month to month.
Do I Get a Dedicated Account Manager?
Most SEO agencies pair clients up with account managers who serve as a liaison between the SEO team and the client. At AAERO, you’ll work directly with the SEO Expert working on your account, allowing us to deliver 100% transparency and one-call resolution for any questions you have!